which software to replicate a database on windows xp/vista is the best???

From: erobles <erobles(at)sensacd(dot)com(dot)mx>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: which software to replicate a database on windows xp/vista is the best???
Date: 2009-11-24 22:12:38
Lists: pgsql-general

hi !

While i'm searching on google :-P , to find a software to replicate
a postgres database, i love read your suggestion about the
replication, so i can shrink my research, no matter if the replication
software isn't free, by the way the version of postgres is 8.2.

i don't want start a flame war , just want names of software
replication and read about your experience with that software.

see you.