Re: pgAdmin ver 1.10 freezing all too frequently

From: Pedro Doria Meunier <pdoria(at)netmadeira(dot)com>
To: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin ver 1.10 freezing all too frequently
Date: 2009-11-11 15:36:56
Lists: pgadmin-support

I'm "glad" :] I'm not alone in this...

It's definitely not the router. It's something else...

For instance:

- - One opens a table. leave it be for some time and the next operation
freezes pgAdmin, especially if one tries to open another database
object (or another database).

- - If the SAME object is closed and then re-opened, no matter what time
it takes, it opens without a problem.

I use pgAdmin *intensively* and it's becoming *inpractical* to work
with it to my great sorrow...

I sure hope the gurus come up with a fix for this... ;)

Best regards,
Pedro Doria Meunier