Error in Loading DLL using Postgres function

From: <A(dot)Bhattacharya(at)sungard(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Error in Loading DLL using Postgres function
Date: 2009-11-23 14:10:29
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi All,

I am trying to load a dll using the Postgres function but whenever I am
calling it is giving me the below error message. I am using Win32
machine and compiled and created the dll using MSVC2005.

ERROR: could not load library "C:/Program
Files/PostgreSQL/8.3/lib/watchlist.dll": This application has failed to
start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling
the application may fix this problem.

Appreciate any help on this.

Many thanks in advance