Anything I can still do for this CF?

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: "Robert Haas" <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Anything I can still do for this CF?
Date: 2009-10-05 22:08:54
Lists: pgsql-rrreviewers

After a vacation without much Internet access, sandwiched between a
bunch of family emergencies, I'm now caught up on email and should be
in a position to try to do something useful in the PostgreSQL world
starting tomorrow. Is there anything I can do to help with a patch
review at this point, or should I focus on follow-up to the feedback I
got on the LSB init script? (Specifically, that is primarily about
identifying where pg_ctl doesn't currently "do the right thing" for
LSB conformance, so that we can discuss which of those differences
should be covered by changes to pg_ctl, and which should be left to
scripting.)

I'm happy to pitch in wherever I might be useful.

-Kevin