Passing parameters into pgScript

From: Steve Carrow <steve(dot)carrow(at)levelv(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Passing parameters into pgScript
Date: 2009-09-08 18:28:02
Lists: pgadmin-support

I've been looking for this and maybe I'm not using the right words. I'd
like to set up a script that can take one or more arguments and use
them. I've seen the variable notation for pgscript, but what I have not
seen is either:
- an explicit case of a value being passed in,
- a way that if the above is possible to execute it within pgadmin.

Thanks,
Steve