Re: Developer version of the docs ....

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, PostgreSQL WWW List <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Developer version of the docs ....
Date: 2009-08-23 17:01:59
Lists: pgsql-www

> I'm guessing Josh is referring to the daily build we had during 8.4RC,
> that was up on the main website.

No, I'm not. I'm referring, as indicated in my first e-mail to link on
this page:

http://www.postgresql.org/developer/testing

Historically, that was a link to the current HEAD docs, which were built
on a regular (automated) basis; once upon a time they were on Bruce's
server. Somehow with 8.4 someone broke that, and it now points to the
8.4 static docs.

I need somewhere to point people to 8.5Alpha1 release notes, and that
seems like the appropriate place.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.