Schema diff tool?

From: David Kerr <dmk(at)mr-paradox(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Schema diff tool?
Date: 2009-08-21 18:43:49
Lists: pgsql-general

Is there a default/standard (free) schema diff tool that's in use in the
community?

I'd like to be able to quickly identify new columns, data changes, new
indexes, etc between 2 schema versions.

(and then create an alter script for the original)

We're using ERWin as our modeling tool, but it's diff's stink.

Thanks

Dave