32bit and 64bit cluster with shared data silo

From: Geoffrey <lists(at)serioustechnology(dot)com>
To: Postgres-Admin list <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "dudes(at)turbocorp(dot)com" <dudes(at)turbocorp(dot)com>
Subject: 32bit and 64bit cluster with shared data silo
Date: 2009-08-21 17:42:46
Lists: pgsql-admin

We have a two node cluster and we are planning on adding a third.
Question is, we want the third machine to be more robust, thus we want
more memory, hence we would like to run 64bit.

Will this be a problem if our two current clustered machines are 32bit?
Our data resides on a fiber connected shared data silo.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

- Benjamin Franklin