Re: postgresql-8.0 JDBC problem

From: John R Pierce <pierce(at)hogranch(dot)com>
To: nagaraj s <snagarajraju2(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: postgresql-8.0 JDBC problem
Date: 2009-08-18 08:58:13
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

nagaraj s wrote:

> Dear john,
>
> Thanks for your response. Now i downloaded the latest version.
>

> I have one another doubt is Dspace support with ADS (active directory
> service), LDAP are NTLM related user authentication because we are
> using single sign on method in our organizing.

Everything I see on here http://www.dspace.org/index.php/FAQ/FAQ.html
says Unix. Your posting was the first I'd heard of DSpace, I know
nothing about it other than what can be googled and read.

anyways, this probably belongs on a dspace forum, not on the Postgres
JDBC mail list. The dspace project seems to have mailling lists (see
the 'community' section)