Schedule for next 4 SFPUGs is up!

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Schedule for next 4 SFPUGs is up!
Date: 2009-08-10 03:24:12
Lists: sfpug
SFPUGers,

David & I have managed to schedule the next 4 SFPUG meetings.  Yaaaay!

Tuesday, August 11th (This Tuesday!): Windowing & Recursive by David
Fetter, at MyNewPlace, with food contributed by MyNewPlace.  RSVP *now*,
we need a name list for building security.
http://postgresql.meetup.com/1/calendar/11026861/

Tuesday, September 8th: How the Planner Sees Your Data with Nathan
Boley.  On UC Berkeley Campus.
http://postgresql.meetup.com/1/calendar/11030245/

Tuesday, October 13th: The Mighty GUCs, Josh Berkus.  Somewhere in
downtown San Francisco.
http://postgresql.meetup.com/1/calendar/11052731/

Tuesday, November 10th: Continuent Tungsten, Clustering PostgreSQL,
Robert Hodges.  Probably on UC Berkely Campus.
http://postgresql.meetup.com/1/calendar/11074181/

I'm not sure what the schedule is for Silicon Valley; I'll post that
later when I have it.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

sfpug by date

Next:From: Neel PhadnisDate: 2009-08-13 19:50:58