Delay on new regional contacts, further translations ...

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Delay on new regional contacts, further translations ...
Date: 2009-07-18 17:28:11
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

RCs,

I'm sorry to be a blocker here. I'm swamped with preparation for pgDay
and OSCON; I'll get to your pending requests after OSCON.

Even better, perhaps after OSCON I need to train someone else in how to
handle all of the RC and PR translation tech so my time is not the
gating factor. Selena? Robert?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.