Re: Function does not exist

From: "dipesh mistry (Imap)" <dipesh(dot)mistry(at)mobilefundas(dot)com>
To: Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Function does not exist
Date: 2009-07-16 07:05:07
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

In my function i had defined addnewuser(integer,character,......), and i call this function by Java code.

I had created function with integer datatype but database always gives me error,

org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: function addnewuser(bigint,character varying,....) does not exist

Why database gives me bigint error instead i had declare integer in function.

Next i create one more function named adduser(bigint,character,....).
but then it gives me same error.

--
Thanks,
Dipesh