Function does not exist

From: "dipesh mistry (Imap)" <dipesh(dot)mistry(at)mobilefundas(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Function does not exist
Date: 2009-07-15 16:49:40
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I have create my own function name "*addnewuser(integer,varchar.....)*",
and when I call this function it gives me below error,

org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: function addnewuser(bigint,
character varying, character varying, character varying, character
varying, character varying, character varying, unknown, character
varying, character varying, character varying, character varying,
character varying, character varying, character varying, character
varying, character varying, character varying, character varying,
character varying, integer) does not exist

Even though function exist why it gives me this error, we use
postgres-8.3.7 latest.
We install postgres by .tar,gz file.

--
Thanks,