Re: TODO items: Alter view add column

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: "Bruce Momjian" <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, "Jaime Casanova" <jcasanov(at)systemguards(dot)com(dot)ec>
Cc: "Bernd Helmle" <mailings(at)oopsware(dot)de>, "PostgreSQL-development" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: TODO items: Alter view add column
Date: 2009-07-06 21:16:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us> wrote:

> The problem is that third item is an email subject, not text we can
> typically modify.

Is it really more important that the line in the TODO list reflect the
subject line of the referenced email than that it accurately describe
the work we want done? If so, perhaps someone should start a new
thread which references back to the old one from which work is already
done, committed, and released.

-Kevin