pl/sql resources for pl/pgsql?

From: gvimrc <gvimrc(at)googlemail(dot)com>
To: pgsql <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pl/sql resources for pl/pgsql?
Date: 2009-06-16 00:16:19
Lists: pgsql-general

I'm fairly new to PostgreSQL and completely new to using pl/pgsql though I've used MySQL's procedural language a little. I heard pl/pgsql is similar to Oracle's pl/sql so would it be possible, given that pl/pgsql literature is a bit thin on the ground, to use books on pl/sql for developing pl/pgsql code?

gvim