Re: "PostgreSQL in the cloud" now up on media.postgresql.org

From: Steve Crawford <scrawford(at)pinpointresearch(dot)com>
To: Christophe <xof(at)thebuild(dot)com>
Cc: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: "PostgreSQL in the cloud" now up on media.postgresql.org
Date: 2009-05-18 20:04:34
Lists: pgsql-general sfpug

Christophe wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> The video from the May 12, 2009 SFPUG meeting, "BIRT & PostgreSQL," is
> now available for viewing or download from the media.postgresql.org
> server:
>
> http://media.postgresql.org/sfpug/sfpug-birt-20090512.mov

Thanks. I was interested in this meeting but unable to attend so this is
great.

One request. It would be nice to parenthetically note the file size in
the email so I could easily decide in advance where/when to download it
(I've currently been saturating my work T1 for an hour with at least 30
minutes to go).

Cheers,
Steve