Re: structure of query does not match error during RETURN QUERY.

From: Michal Szymanski <dyrex(at)poczta(dot)onet(dot)pl>
To: Gevik Babakhani <pgdev(at)xs4all(dot)nl>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: structure of query does not match error during RETURN QUERY.
Date: 2009-05-08 16:06:21
Lists: pgsql-general

We have tried to call it from PHP and from pgadmin the result is always
the same.
This is result from psql

crm_test=# select * from cerber.cerber_account_select (1);
WARNING: :ERROR:CERBER:cerber_account_select: Blad typu other w trakcie
probu p obrania danych. Kod
bledu = [42804: structure of query does not match function
r esult type]
cerber_account_id | user_name | password | status | last_login_date |
creation_ date |
modification_date | delete_date | id_sys_module | id_domain
(0 rows)