Cannot reattach to shared memory / Windows

From: Howard Cole <howardnews(at)selestial(dot)com>
To: 'PgSql General' <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Cannot reattach to shared memory / Windows
Date: 2009-04-27 13:37:16
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I am running postgres 8.3 on a W2K8 server and appear to be getting lots
of "cannot reattach to shared memory" errors in the log. I used to get
these before on a windows 2K3 server but I was under the impression that
these were caused by ESET NOD32 antivirus software. But I am not running
any antivirus on the machine in question.

I am also seeing this on development Vista machines and W2k3 servers
with and without the antivirus. Is anyone else experiencing these errors?

Thanks,

Howard
www.selestial.com