More info (directions) for tommorrow's meetup

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: More info (directions) for tommorrow's meetup
Date: 2009-03-11 05:43:32
Lists: sfpug

All,

From Matt:

Without the map, people will almost certainly get lost.

http://photos4.meetupstatic.com/photos/event/2/d/f/2/highres_7631762.jpeg

Important points:

1. 600 16th Street is also known as "Genentech Hall". The building
entrance is circled on this map.
2. Paid parking is available where indicated in red. It's $2 after
6pm. There's a payment station just north of the police office.
3. Street parking is available along 16th St between the 280
overpass and 3rd St.
4. The "T" line MUNI station is marked.
5. Peasant Pies, Cafe Terzetto, and a Subway are on campus, as
indicated by "Food" on the map (we will have pizza at the meeting, though)

The "Red" shuttle appears to go from 16th St BART to Mission Bay:

http://campuslifeservices.ucsf.edu/transportation/shuttles/timetables/default.php

Accordingly, we will *not* be organizing pickups from BART.

Also, people should sign in with the security guard and then proceed to
room S201 on the 2nd floor. They'll need a photo ID to sign in.

--Josh Berkus