Pentabarf instance for pgDays?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Pentabarf instance for pgDays?
Date: 2009-03-06 23:55:46
Lists: pgsql-www

All,

SFPUG will soon need to organize a pgDay at OSCON. We'd like to have a
Pentabarf (www.pentabarf.org) instance somewhere on a PostgreSQL.org
server which we and other UGs could use to organize mini-conferences.

(the Drupal system set up on pugs.postgresql.org isn't worth fixing
according to Selena)

Dan Langille knows the bugaboos of setting this up, and can help with
advice.

We'd want to have the system by April; if that's not going to be
possible on www.postgresql.org, then SFPUG should make other plans, so
say so.

--Josh Berkus