New version of TurnKey LAPP appliance (Re: New version of TurnKey PostgreSQL appliance)

From: Liraz Siri <liraz(at)turnkeylinux(dot)org>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: New version of TurnKey LAPP appliance (Re: New version of TurnKey PostgreSQL appliance)
Date: 2009-03-05 04:07:39
Lists: pgsql-announce pgsql-general

Almost forgot to mention this, we also released a new version of the
LAPP appliance:

http://www.turnkeylinux.org/appliances/lapp

* Includes phpPgAdmin (listening on port 12322 - uses SSL)

* Added Python and Perl support for apache2 and postgresql, so the P in
our LAPP stack appliance now stands for Perl and Python in addition to
PHP.

Also it includes all the changes described in the previous message
regarding the new PostgreSQL appliance and also. See website for further
details:

http://www.turnkeylinux.org/appliances/lapp/updates/new-turnkey-lapp-version-200902-hardy

Cheers,
Liraz