Re: PostgreSQL clustering with DRBD

From: Gerd König <koenig(at)transporeon(dot)com>
To: Tim Uckun <timuckun(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Serge Fonville <serge(dot)fonville(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL clustering with DRBD
Date: 2009-02-23 07:19:13
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

the pgfoundry project seems to be the initial start of cybercluster
offered by CyberTec from Austria (German page:
http://www.postgresql-support.de/pr_cybercluster.html).
As far as I know this is a modified/adapted pgcluster solution.

We're very happy with pgpool-II for load-balancing and multi-master
usage of PostgreSQL (keep in mind to enable HA for pgpool-II itself to
avoid a SPOF, e.g. with heartbeat).

regards...GERD...

--
/===============================\
| Gerd König
| - Infrastruktur -
|
| TRANSPOREON GmbH
| Pfarrer-Weiss-Weg 12
| DE - 89077 Ulm
|

| Tel: +49 [0]731 16906 16
| Fax: +49 [0]731 16906 99
| Web: www.transporeon.com

Bleiben Sie auf dem Laufenden.
Jetzt den Transporeon Newsletter abonnieren!
http://www.transporeon.com/unternehmen_newsletter.shtml

TRANSPOREON GmbH, Amtsgericht Ulm, HRB 722056
Geschäftsf.: Axel Busch, Peter Förster, Roland Hötzl, Marc-Oliver Simon