pgAdmin no Job node

From: Ignacio Rojas <irc(at)dbcomputers(dot)com(dot)py>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin no Job node
Date: 2009-02-20 15:33:00
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi all!
My current pgAdmin III version is 1.8.4 installed on Ubuntu 8.10
Intrepid Ibex on a 64bit machine. I'm trying to use the pgAgent.
I did the following step to try to configure it.

1) create a database from the command line

$ createdb -U ignacio test

2) create plpgsql language

$ createlang -U ignacio plpgsql dbname

3) open pgadmin, open localhost server connect to dbname and run the
script locate on /usr/share/pgadmin3/pgagent.sql

4) i run pgagent hostaddr=locahost dbname=test user=ignacio

5) Hit refresh button

And nothing... Whats wrong, any ideas? Tks...

y se considera que está limpio.
For all your IT requirements visit: http://www.transtec.co.uk