No New line before NOTICE in messages pane

From: Kieran McCusker <kieran(dot)mccusker(at)kwest(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: No New line before NOTICE in messages pane
Date: 2009-01-29 11:40:23
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi

Sorry to bother you. I noticed this has been fixed in trunk. We use a
lot of functions for end user tasks and report issues to them using
raise NOTICE. They tend to lose these messages in general postgresql
messages and where we report a couple of things its harder for them to
read.

I was wondering if a new release is due soon, or if it was possible to
backport just that fix to v1.8.4? We can of course live with it.

Many thanks again for a brilliant tool.

Kieran