PostgreSQL GIT mirror status

From: Heikki Linnakangas <heikki(dot)linnakangas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Subject: PostgreSQL GIT mirror status
Date: 2008-12-30 15:57:33
Lists: pgsql-www

I tried to fix the GIT mirror, using the procedure I outlined here:

http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/4959F0A8.9070704@enterprisedb.com

but I ran into what seems to be a 512MB data segment size limit in the
FreeBSD jail. I don't know how fix that, so I restored the repository to
the same broken state it was before.

I'll try again as soon as someone figures out how to raise that limit.

--
Heikki Linnakangas