contact details in contrib module documentation

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-docs <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: contact details in contrib module documentation
Date: 2008-12-03 13:29:33
Lists: pgsql-docs
I am getting an increased amount of private support inquiries about the
uuid-ossp contrib module, probably because my name appears in the
documentation for it.  I would remove it, so people use the normal
mailing lists for that.  Are other modules similarly affected?

We don't have names in any of the other chapters, so perhaps we should
remove all the names?

pgsql-docs by date

Subject: Re: pg_standby supported versions