Re: Enabling Multibyte in postgresql / drupal Mac OS X Leopard stack

From: Andreas Wenk <a(dot)wenk(at)netzmeister-st-pauli(dot)de>
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Enabling Multibyte in postgresql / drupal Mac OS X Leopard stack
Date: 2008-12-02 20:26:09
Lists: pgsql-php

Hi Jeron,

I am running Leopard 10.5.5. with the entropy php package. I don't know
if that helps, but I just added the following line to a vhost container
for apache:

php_value mbstring.func_overload 7

It was just a random test, but it works without problems. I don't think
that your problem is a specific problem concerning drupal / mediawiki
with postgresql. I think this is a php apache problem (if it is a problem).

Again, don't know if that helps anyway. But it's a hint, that it works
for me.

Cheers

Andy

--