Re: Windowing Function Patch Review -> Standard Conformance

From: Heikki Linnakangas <heikki(dot)linnakangas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Windowing Function Patch Review -> Standard Conformance
Date: 2008-11-24 12:46:29
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
>> Hitoshi Harada wrote:
>
>>> This time I only fixed some bugs and rebased against the HEAD, but did
>>> not refactored. I can figure out some part of what Heikki claimed but
>>> not all, so I'd like to see what he will send and post another patch
>>> if needed.
>> Thanks! Here's what I've got this far I merged your latest patch into
>> this, as well as latest changes from CVS HEAD.
>
> You forgot an attachment it seems ... ?

Yes, I did. I noticed that right after clicking Send, and sent the patch
as a separate mail after that. But apparently it didn't reach the list.
I guess it was above the size limit.

Here's another try, this time compressed with bzip2, which is a lot tighter.

--
Heikki Linnakangas

Attachment Content-Type Size
windowfunc-heikki-1.patch.bz2 application/x-bzip 98.4 KB