Re: citing postgresql

From: Tomas Lanczos <lanczos(at)t-zones(dot)sk>
To: Scott Marlowe <scott(dot)marlowe(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: PgSql General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: citing postgresql
Date: 2008-11-17 20:56:51
Lists: pgsql-general

I meant something for use in publications, like it is used for R and
almost identically for GRASS:

R Development Core Team (2008). R: A language and environment for
statistical computing. R Foundation for Statistical Computing,
Vienna, Austria. ISBN 3-900051-07-0, URL http://www.R-project.org.

A BibTeX entry for LaTeX users is

@Manual{,
title = {R: A Language and Environment for Statistical Computing},
author = {{R Development Core Team}},
organization = {R Foundation for Statistical Computing},
address = {Vienna, Austria},
year = {2008},
note = {{ISBN} 3-900051-07-0},
url = {http://www.R-project.org},
}

I changed the subject BTW. First time I sent this message to the list it
was from my another account, not subscribed here, so I just copied the
text and instead the subject I copied an address ... I am exhausted,
sorry ... :-)

Regards

Tomas