Re: Simple postgresql.conf wizard

From: Richard Huxton <dev(at)archonet(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: Greg Smith <gsmith(at)gregsmith(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Simple postgresql.conf wizard
Date: 2008-11-14 10:47:46
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Josh Berkus wrote:
> Greg,
>
> BTW, I think this is still in enough flux that we really ought to make
> it a pgfoundry project. I don't think we'll have anything ready for 8.4
> contrib.

[Been trying to find the right point to post this reply.]

Is it only me that thinks this should be a service on the website too
(or even first)? Fill in web form, click button, get sample
postgresql.conf (with comments) back.

Add a tick-box asking if we can keep a copy of their answers and you
might get some useful usage info too.

--
Richard Huxton
Archonet Ltd