Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1168)

From: KaiGai Kohei <kaigai(at)ak(dot)jp(dot)nec(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1168)
Date: 2008-10-31 09:34:02
Lists: pgsql-hackers
I've updated my patches, it contains a few bugfixes.

[1/6] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-sepgsql-8.4devel-3-r1168.patch
[2/6] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-pg_dump-8.4devel-3-r1168.patch
[3/6] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-policy-8.4devel-3-r1168.patch
[4/6] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-docs-8.4devel-3-r1168.patch
[5/6] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-tests-8.4devel-3-r1168.patch
[6/6] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-row_acl-8.4devel-3-r1168.patch

The comprehensive documentation for SE-PostgreSQL is here:
   http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/SEPostgreSQL (it is now under reworking.)

List of updates:
- Patches are rebased to the latest CVS HEAD.
- bugfix: permission checks are ignored for per statement trigger functions
- bugfix: per-statement trigger function ignored trusted function configuration
- bugfix: not a proper permission check on lo_export(xxx, '/dev/null')

> Request for Comments:
> - The 4th patch is actually needed? It can be replaced by wiki page.
> - Do you think anything remained towards the final CommitFest?
> - Do you have any reviewing comment? Most of patches are unchanged from
>   the previous vesion. If you can comment anything, I can fix them without
>   waiting for the final commit fest.

Thanks,
--
OSS Platform Development Division, NEC