Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1155)

From: KaiGai Kohei <kaigai(at)ak(dot)jp(dot)nec(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1155)
Date: 2008-10-29 08:42:43
Lists: pgsql-hackers
I've updated my patches, these are ready for CommitFest:Nov.

[1/6] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-sepgsql-8.4devel-3-r1155.patch
[2/6] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-pg_dump-8.4devel-3-r1155.patch
[3/6] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-policy-8.4devel-3-r1155.patch
[4/6] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-docs-8.4devel-3-r1155.patch
[5/6] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-tests-8.4devel-3-r1155.patch
[6/6] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-row_acl-8.4devel-3-r1155.patch

The comprehensive documentation for SE-PostgreSQL is here:
   http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/SEPostgreSQL (it is now under reworking.)

List of updates:
- Patches are rebased to the latest CVS HEAD.
- bugfix: TRUNCATE checks assumed SECCLASS_DB_TUPLE object class
- bugfix: sepgsqlCopyFile assumed SECCLASS_FILE object class, but it has to be
           adjusted by st_mode.

Request for Comments:
- The 4th patch is actually needed? It can be replaced by wiki page.
- Do you think anything remained towards the final CommitFest?
- Do you have any reviewing comment? Most of patches are unchanged from
   the previous vesion. If you can comment anything, I can fix them without
   waiting for the final commit fest.

Thanks,
--
OSS Platform Development Division, NEC