Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches

From: KaiGai Kohei <kaigai(at)ak(dot)jp(dot)nec(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches
Date: 2008-09-24 02:43:19
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I updated the series of patches for SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel.

[1/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-sepgsql-8.4devel-3-r1043.patch
[2/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-pg_dump-8.4devel-3-r1043.patch
[3/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-policy-8.4devel-3-r1043.patch
[4/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-docs-8.4devel-3-r1043.patch
[5/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-tests-8.4devel-3-r1043.patch

The newly added fifth patch contains the initial version of SE-PostgreSQL
testcases, and sepostgresql-devel security policy got several new rules
to invoke the test cases.
In addition, I also fixed the following items.
- bugfix: A case when we insert a tuple with FK refering invisible PK.
- mispatch: The previous patch modified unrelated document files due to
my misoperation when create patches.
- rebase: I rebased toward to latest CVS HEAD.

I hope to make progress reviewing process in parallel with the upcoming
"fine-grained security" patch which is currently in designing.

Thanks,
--
OSS Platform Development Division, NEC