September Commit Fest coming soon!

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: September Commit Fest coming soon!
Date: 2008-08-26 18:28:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Folks,

The september commit fest starts in one week. The goal, this time, is
to start reviewing on day 1 of the commit fest and not spend the first 3
days collecting extra patches.

So if your patch isn't on the list *on* September 1, it may get pushed
into November. So get it on the list now!

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/CommitFest:2008-09

Second, I need to know who's available for round-robin reviewing for
this commitfest (September 1-15). If you volunteer, you'll be assigned
a patch to review on September 4 from the list of unclaimed patches, and
will be expected to review it within 5 days. And then hopefully be
assigned a second one. Please, we really need help reviewing, and this
is a good way to gain experience.

--Josh "Commitfest Mom" Berkus