Re: Explain XML patch submitted

From: Tom Raney <raneyt(at)cecs(dot)pdx(dot)edu>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Explain XML patch submitted
Date: 2008-08-16 04:15:53
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Where are we on this patch?

I think I submitted the patch before its time. The project opened a big
can of worms with the XML output. I'd like to rework it with some of
the comments I received.

The work there was some prep-work for the planner visualizer I've been
working on. I haven't had time to revisit this initial work.

-Tom Raney