Re: Help Me !!!

From: Shane Ambler <pgsql(at)Sheeky(dot)Biz>
To: danielimarco(at)gmail(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Help Me !!!
Date: 2008-07-25 14:26:14
Lists: pgsql-general

danielimarco(at)gmail(dot)com wrote:

> Hello boys,
> I have a problem are not practical for sql.
>
> I helped to find the 'error of this query?
>
> SELECT
> fresh.articoli.barcode,
> fresh.articoli.descrizione,
> fresh.articoli.grammatura,
> fresh.articoli.id_marchio,
> fresh.articoli.imballo,
> fresh.articoli.codicecliente,
> fresh.articoli.user4,
> fresh.articoli.codiceean,
> natura.ass_codici.id_articolo,
> natura.ass_codici.id_articolo_cosmo
> FROM
> fresh.articoli
> INNER JOIN natura.ass_codici ON (fresh.articoli.id_articolo =
> natura.ass_codici.id_articolo)
> AND (natura.ass_codici.id_articolo_cosmo = fresh.articoli.codice)
>
> Grazie Marco

The query appears to be fine as I can see it. Are you getting an error
or is it not returning the data you expect?

Without an error message or more information on your table structure we
can only guess what is wrong.

Are you sure the columns used in the join are correct?

--

Shane Ambler
pgSQL (at) Sheeky (dot) Biz

Get Sheeky @ http://Sheeky.Biz