Rodrigo Gonzalez wrote:
> PgSQL is returning that error when I open pgdmin and when I run some
> queries related to pg_buffercache. Also pg_dump cannot dump the DB.
> PgSQL version is 8.3.3 and happened one day after loading the DB there.
What platform are you using?
- Which version of Windows?
- do you have a virus scanner on the system? Which one? Version?
- What OS and version are you using?
- What filesystem type is the database on?
- Are you using any sort of RAID / LVM? If so, what kind?
In response to
pgsql-general by date
|Next:||From: Craig Ringer||Date: 2008-06-26 02:21:42|
|Subject: Re: Serialized Access|
|Previous:||From: Tom Lane||Date: 2008-06-26 00:24:59|
|Subject: Re: a question about data corruption |