ERROR: could not open relation with OID 2836

From: Rodrigo Gonzalez <rjgonzale(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ERROR: could not open relation with OID 2836
Date: 2008-06-25 14:45:59
Lists: pgsql-general

PgSQL is returning that error when I open pgdmin and when I run some
queries related to pg_buffercache. Also pg_dump cannot dump the DB.

PgSQL version is 8.3.3 and happened one day after loading the DB there.

Anything that can be done? or I have to restore a backup and put current
data again?

Thanks

Rodrigo Gonzalez