Re: Wish List Request: Tabbed SQL Query Window

From: Chris St Denis <chris(at)smartt(dot)com>
To: Fernando Hevia <fhevia(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Ryan Daniels <ryan(dot)daniels(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Wish List Request: Tabbed SQL Query Window
Date: 2008-06-24 21:50:09
Lists: pgadmin-support

Fernando Hevia wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 4:17 AM, Ryan Daniels <ryan(dot)daniels(at)gmail(dot)com
> <mailto:ryan(dot)daniels(at)gmail(dot)com>> wrote:
>

> I would like to request that the SQL query window have tabs so
> that you can have multiple queries/files open in the same window.
>

> Agreed. That would be a nice feature to see in the next release.
> And also an option/setting to filter server context messages.
> Doable or not, I want to thank the developers for their great work on
> this project!
>
> Regards,
> Fernando.
I would also like to see a more graceful handling of disconnects.

Once of my servers I connect to through a firewall. The firewall
connection eventually times out causing a disconnect that pgadmin
doesn't handle very happily. Would be nice for it to just reconnect
transparently without closing all of the tree, popping up several
errors, etc.

Or just provide a keep-alive option.

--
Chris St Denis