Re: stat() vs cygwin

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: stat() vs cygwin
Date: 2008-06-24 08:32:08
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Yes.

As in the cygwin build does build. Nobody really has verified if the fix
is needed there. But frankly, if you are likely to care about the
effects of this issue, you won't be running cygwin anyway. It's mostly a
dead platform for postgresql anyway, AFAICS we only keep it building for
legacy compatibility. Once it starts taking lots of resources to keep
building (which it doesn't now), I think we should just drop it instead...

//Magnus