Learning more about attaches

From: "Gauthier, Dave" <dave(dot)gauthier(at)intel(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Learning more about attaches
Date: 2010-01-29 19:34:07
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi:

PG V8.3.4 running on Linux.

I have a DB with a bunch of users attached as gleaned from "ps auxww | grep postgres". How can I learn more about these users, who they are if coming in via the net, what kind of resources they are using, what they are running, how I can kill them?

I'm open to any good DBA monitoring software downloads.

Thanks!