Re: GUI to edit a table's content

From: "Gauthier, Dave" <dave(dot)gauthier(at)intel(dot)com>
To: Thomas Kellerer <spam_eater(at)gmx(dot)net>, "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: GUI to edit a table's content
Date: 2009-08-28 14:08:22
Lists: pgsql-general

Hmmmm.. I didn't see anything in http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Community_Guide_to_PostgreSQL_GUI_Tools that stood out in terms of being able to edit table content in a GUI. Maybe MSACCESS, but my PG DB is served on Linux.

I have googled around for something like this and was amazed at how little there is out there, at least in freeware. Perhaps this is an opportunity for me to develop something, but re-inventing the wheel here where I work is frowned upon. So I'm still looking.