Re: max_fsm_relations

From: "Gauthier, Dave" <dave(dot)gauthier(at)intel(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Bill Moran <wmoran(at)potentialtech(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: max_fsm_relations
Date: 2009-02-27 22:04:59
Lists: pgsql-general

For the time being, I dropped a few tables in a scratch DB that I was experimenting with. I just reran the app that gave me the messages before and this time no messages. Tonight, I'll cycle the DB with the new fsm value.

Thanks for all the help!

(BTW, just have to say that the help I get here is faster and better than what we used to pay for from Oracle)

-dave