Re: bloated heapam.h

From: Zdenek Kotala <Zdenek(dot)Kotala(at)Sun(dot)COM>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: bloated heapam.h
Date: 2008-05-12 21:33:35
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Alvaro Herrera napsal(a):

>> I try to play with lint now if it gets better results.
>
> Ok, good.

Hmm, It generates a lot of unnecessary includes in *.c files. I have checked
only couple of them and it seems that they are really unnecessary. A attach
output. Unfortunately, it does not detect missing heapam.h from bufpage.h.
However, I have not tested all magic switches yet :-). There are also several
reports about system headers file, but it could be platform specific warning.

Zdenek

Attachment Content-Type Size
include.out.gz application/x-gzip 4.5 KB