Re: [postgis-users] how many min. floating-points?

From: Colin Wetherbee <cww(at)denterprises(dot)org>
To: John Smith <jayzee(dot)smith(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [postgis-users] how many min. floating-points?
Date: 2008-03-21 14:17:57
Lists: pgsql-general

John Smith wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 2:16 PM, Colin Wetherbee
> <cww(at)denterprises(dot)org> wrote:
>> Please don't cross-post, especially since nobody on the PostGIS
>> mailing list answered your previous question.
>
> please don't cross-post my cross-post. if i wanted to post it to the
> postgresql list, i would have ;)

That seems to be quite a silly request, considering you were asking for
assistance on public lists.

Regardless, what did you mean by "floating points"?

We'd like to help, but I don't think we're having much success
interpreting your question.

Some more information about your actual problem would be helpful, too.

Colin