Re: ?

From: Jean-Paul Argudo <jean-paul(at)postgresqlfr(dot)org>
To: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <ads(at)pgug(dot)de>
Cc: damien clochard <damien(at)dalibo(dot)info>, pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ?
Date: 2008-02-25 23:30:28
Lists: pgeu-general
Hi Andreas,

> we just had a small discussion on irc about this.

Sorry, I jump on the thread, since I couldn't be online today.

> My opinion (seconded by at least one other person) is:
> is about PostgreSQL. [...]
> If i visit "" i expect information about
> PostgreSQL [...]

I disagree totally. The site about PostgreSQL is, it has
allways be and allways will be.

Every other *postgres* (its a regexp :) is PostgreSQL-related, it is
*not* the PostgreSQL project, nor the core team endorse it...

>> It seems to more self-explaining and easier to remember than
> Ask the italians, why they chose itpug, not ;-)
> Other user groups did this too.

There's not only one Italian group...

Jean-Paul Argudo