disabling triggers, constaints and so on

From: Geoffrey <lists(at)serioustechnology(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: disabling triggers, constaints and so on
Date: 2008-02-25 20:33:07
Lists: pgsql-general

We are still in a pickle with trying to resolve our trigger issues
without affecting slony triggers.

The point is, we need to be able to disable triggers, check constraints,
and foreign-key constraints without affecting slony triggers in certain
situations.

This is all running on 7.4.19, thus, it's our understanding that using
tgenabled is not going to be a solution.

Making our triggers smarter doesn't get us all the way there.

Suggestions?

--
Until later, Geoffrey

- Benjamin Franklin