Re: We should get active ...

From: Susanne Ebrecht <miracee(at)miracee(dot)de>
To: damien(at)dalibo(dot)info
Cc: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: We should get active ...
Date: 2008-02-25 20:16:00
Lists: pgeu-general

damien clochard schrieb:
> [...]
>

> I think the main feature we need for our wiki is some good
> internationalisation. I'd like our website to be accessible in serveral
> language, not just english.
> We definitely need a simple way to edit and translate the pages.
> i don't know about TWiki, but dokuwiki has the simpliest multilanguage module
> i have ever seen.
>
> http://wiki.splitbrain.org/plugin:translation

Damien,

for what?
We don't make support at the European group. All what we discuss is just
"organisation" stuff. For most stuff the language based communities are
responsible and they already have language based communication bases.

I am not sure, if we need a wiki at all.

Usually we just need a page with lots of links to the language base and
main communities :)

Susanne