Re: User group liaison

From: Ned Lilly <ned(at)nedscape(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: User group liaison
Date: 2008-01-18 17:08:45
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Josh D wrote:

> That said, I would also like to nominate Selena Deckelmann for the
> position. I have been working with Selena for about 2 years on various
> advocacy projects and she has proven, if nothing else, the ability to
> put up with me but has also shown a great attention to detail and an
> ability to get people to open up to ideas so we can execute our goals
> fully.

Don't think there have been any real objections here, but in case someone's actually keeping a tally, add my +1 for Selena. She was the point person for a very involved OpenMFG ERP implementation, and demonstrated a strong mix of technical acumen and organizational/people skill.

Cheers,
Ned

--
Ned Lilly