Fwd: Re: Archiving problem on Windows

From: "Christian Rengstl" <Christian(dot)Rengstl(at)klinik(dot)uni-regensburg(dot)de>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Fwd: Re: Archiving problem on Windows
Date: 2007-12-04 10:31:41
Lists: pgsql-general

When I login as user postgres, I can copy the files without any
problem.
Here is the error message (translated as it appears in German in my log
files):
>>copy pg_xlog\myfile C:\Archive\DBArchive\myfile<< failed: error code
1
>>copy pg_xlog\myfile C:\Archive\DBArchive\myfile<< failed: error code
1
>>copy pg_xlog\myfile C:\Archive\DBArchive\myfile<< failed: error code
1
WARNING: transaction log file could not be archived: too many errors

Christian Rengstl M.A.
Klinik und Poliklinik für Innere Medizin II
Kardiologie - Forschung
Universitätsklinikum Regensburg
B3 1.388
Franz-Josef-Strauss-Allee 11
93053 Regensburg
Tel.: +49-941-944-7230

>>> On Mon, Dec 3, 2007 at 11:27 PM, in message
<475482CB(dot)9090701(at)reynolds(dot)com(dot)au>,